A link to a library of COVID-19 survey documents from NA-ACCORD contributing cohorts and their institutions can be found here.
If you have a survey you would like to share, e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links to other data collection tools:
- The NIH-sponsored PhenX Toolkit COVID-19 clearinghouse of COVID-19-related measurement protocols (CRFs, DCFs, instruments, surveys, questionnaires) that are currently in use: https://www.phenxtoolkit.org/covid19/
- CDC COVID-19 Community Survey Question Bank: https://cde.nlm.nih.gov/formView?tinyId=Kcceysolt
- CDC Person Under Investigation (PUI) and Case Report Form: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/downloads/COVID-19-Persons-Under-Investigation-and-Case-Report-Form-Instructions.pdf
- CDC Case Report Form: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/downloads/pui-form.pdf
- WHO Revised Case Report Form for Confirmed Novel Coronavirus COVID-19 https://www.who.int/docs/default-source/coronaviruse/2019-covid-crf-v6.pdf?sfvrsn=c5ff90c6_2
- The NIH Public Health Emergency Disaster Research Response (DR2) which houses a wide array of data collection tools and resources for use in public health emergencies, such as the COVID-19 pandemic: https://dr2.nlm.nih.gov/